Starting 9/12, we plan to update this page daily with the expected and actual impact of Hurricane Florence to our operations. Check this page to get a better understanding of how your UrbanStems order may be impacted by the hurricane.
For general storm information, be sure to review the information on the National Hurricane Center's website and news outlets. For more information regarding FedEx Service Alerts, click here.
Most Recent Update: 12:30pm 9/18
- FedEx has updated their suspended service zip codes, and now we're only seeing delays along the coast. Please see the revised map below.
- The next available delivery date for the coastal area shown in grey below is Tuesday 9/25.
- FedEx service is still suspended in most of North and South Carolina due to Hurricane Florence.
- The earliest date we can deliver to the area shown in grey below is currently Thursday 9/19.
- We will continue to monitor shipping zones and will update the maps and this page as necessary.
- Hurricane Florence has changed course. Please reference the updated map below for the area where we will not be shipping due to the hurricane and FedEx service disruptions.
- Fedex is no longer seeing closures in Virginia.
- The next available delivery date for the area shown in grey below is Tuesday 9/18.
- With any weather event, there is a possibility of delays or other service disruptions beyond the grey area shown below.
- We are no longer expecting delivery delays or service disruptions in the DC Metro area.
- In our DC Metro area, the weather forecast has been revised and we are expecting less rain between Thursday 9/13 and Saturday 9/15.
- While less rain is expected, we could still see weather delays in the DC area due to decreased visibility and hazardous road conditions.
- Based on expected delivery issues, we are not shipping to the grey area shown in the map below between Thursday 9/13 and Saturday 9/15.
- The next available delivery date to this area is Tuesday 9/18.
- We expect additional delays with our shipping partner, FedEx, which may impact shipped orders for delivery through Wednesday 9/19.
- Currently, we are not taking new orders for delivery to coastal Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina on 9/13 and 9/14.
- We expect additional delays with our shipping partner, FedEx, which may impact shipped orders for delivery through 9/19.
- For orders for delivery to the DC Metro area within our bike and car delivery zone, we may have to reroute bike orders to cars, and if necessary, we will close our operations.
- Our goal is to keep our staff safe, and deliver safely when possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.