- For our "Local" DC and NYC deliveries, which are delivered by a bicycle or car courier, we craft our double-sized bouquets by gently combining the stems for two singles, which creates the overall visual impression of one larger bouquet.
- Double bouquets are delivered in a larger size of our signature tote. Click here to view our packaging.
- Our flowers are carefully packed, follow a few steps upon delivery, they'll be all set to enjoy!
- You will know if you have a "Local" delivery on the Delivery Details portion of checkout, where you will be able to choose a 2-4 hour delivery window, similar to the below screenshot.
- For nationwide deliveries being shipped overnight via FedEx, double-sized bouquets will be packaged as two individual bouquets within the same box to protect the delicate blooms in transit.
- Click here to view our packaging.
- Our flowers are shipped dry to prevent water damage and mold growth during transit. Your double-sized bouquet will just need a little TLC and then it's all set to enjoy!
- You will know your order is being shipped via FedEx on the Delivery Details section because there will be one 12-hour window to choose from, similar to the below screenshot.
*Delivery costs will vary based on location and items being sent. Our local deliveries are always free, but nationwide delivery can be anywhere from $0.00 to $15.00 depending on order details.