For the longest vase life, we always recommend following our Flower Care tips. Here are more of our best tips and tricks:
- Our #1 tip for getting the most enjoyment out of your flowers is to change the water daily with fresh, cold water. The water should look good enough to drink!
- Upon receiving a bouquet, remove the hydration pack (if applicable), and trim the stems at an angle using sharp snips, pruners, or scissors.
- Using a clean vase, be sure to give it a rinse to remove any soapy residue, then fill with cold water.
- Follow the instructions on the package of flower food that was included with your order, and place the bouquet into the vase.
- For the longest vase life, change the water daily and trim the stems every other day. Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources and fresh fruit.
- If you'd like for your blooms to open up more quickly, perhaps for a special event, then use warm water to gently coax the blooms open.
- If you run out of plant food, it can be easily replicated at home by adding a couple drops of bleach and a pinch of sugar to fresh water.
- Every stem has a different expected vase life. As blooms expire, pull them out from the bouquet to keep the other blooms fresher, longer.
- Enjoy your bouquet's subtle changes each day as it ages gracefully!