- Order confirmations, shipping confirmations, and delivery confirmations are all sent via email from email@example.com.
- Correspondence with the Customer Happiness Team is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing emails are sent from email@example.com.
- We highly recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your Contacts list. This helps ensure you receive vital order-related emails.
- When in doubt, check your spam folder.
- If you're a Gmail user, check the Promotions and other tabs.
- If your UrbanStems account is associated with a work or business email address, check with your IT team regarding whitelisting our domain and checking the firewall.
- If you've read the above tips, and you're still unable to find any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, there may be a typo in your email address. If you think this is the case, please reach out to our Happiness Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will double-check your account details, we can update your account if necessary, and we can resend any transactional emails to ensure your records are complete.
Article is closed for comments.