- We always do our best to deliver directly to the recipient whenever possible.
- We love when additional recipient phone numbers or alternative points of contact are provided! We'll try every number you provide in an attempt to achieve a successful delivery.
- For business addresses, building policies sometimes require our couriers to leave the delivery in a mailroom or with a building attendant.
- Due to security concerns, some buildings require that the recipient meet the courier in the main lobby to receive the bouquet directly. Additionally, some commercial buildings no longer allow the delivery of perishable items without the recipient accepting them directly.
- In these cases, if we’re unable to reach the recipient by phone, we’ll need to schedule a 2nd attempt at a time and place convenient for them. If this is the case, we will reach out to you to set this up.
- Please note that due to the perishable nature of our products, if a third attempt becomes necessary, we do ask that you place a new order. We send out fresh product for each delivery attempt, which cannot be resold due to our extremely high-quality standards, so we cannot send out a third bouquet when we've done our due diligence in following our delivery protocol and making two delivery attempts in good faith.
Article is closed for comments.