For orders shipped via FedEx, you will be able to track your package using the tracking number and the link emailed to you in the Shipping Confirmation email.
- Shipping confirmations are sent after FedEx has scanned your package into their system. This usually happens the evening before your delivery date.
- During the holiday seasons when shipping volumes are higher, please expect delays in scan times and email updates.
- If you've received our shipment confirmation email, you can rest assured FedEx has your package and is moving your gift through the system to get to your recipient as soon as possible.
- FedEx's system for providing estimated delivery info is like a funnel. They provide a wide window at the first scan, and over time as the package gets more scans, the info is updated with a smaller and more accurate delivery window.
- After a package gets the first scan, FedEx provides a rough estimated day of arrival. While this rough estimate may be after your chosen delivery date, it is still likely your package will arrive on the delivery date you selected at checkout.
- As the package moves through the FedEx system and gets more scans, the estimated day of arrival is updated with more accurate estimates.
- If your package has only received the initial scan as shown in the Travel History section on the tracking page, please keep in mind that your package is still likely to arrive on time.
To gain additional insights, receive delivery alerts via text or email, and provide specific delivery instructions for the driver, we encourage all customers to sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. This free service provides greater transparency throughout the FedEx delivery process and provide access to the most accurate delivery information in real time :)