- When removing plant from container and protective packaging, avoid bending leaves and stems to avoid breakage; using a friend to help is always advised, and more fun!
- Plants become weak and stressed in their journey to you. They need to be exposed to light, and if the soil is dry, water it thoroughly.
- Specific care instructions are included in each package, and general guidelines are shown below in this article.
- Wear and tear is to be expected with every plant delivery due to shipping. A small amount of damage or loss of leaves might occur.
- This is completely normal and won't hinder the overall health of your new plant.
- If this is the case, clip away and dead or damaged foliage with a sharp, clean blade.
- Leaves that are slightly drooping will perk up within a few days with adequate watering.
- We advise against repotting any plant received for at least two weeks in order to not over stress the plant.
ENJOYING YOUR NEW PLANT
Most of the plants we offer thrive in bright, but indirect, light, and the plants prefer moist, but not wet, soil. Please be sure to read the included care card for any recommended special care.
Place it near a sunny window, just out of the path of direct beams.
- Once the spoil is dry, remove the inner planting pot, and place the plastic planting pot and plant into a sink.
- Give the plant a good soak by running water over the roots until it begins to drain from the bottom of the pot.
- Allow the roots to drain for several minutes before placing back into the decorative pot.
- Depending on the amount of light and humidity levels, which impact soil moisture, your new plant may need water every 1-2 weeks.