You can reset your password by following these steps:
- Go the account login page.
- Enter the email address you used when you signed up for an account, and click the "Continue" button.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link just below the "Sign in" button.
- We'll then email you a link to reset your password.
Tried those steps above and running into issues?
- If you did not receive the password reset email after a few minutes, check your Spam folder.
- If you have multiple email addresses, double check that you submitted the password reset to the email address that is associated with your UrbanStems account.
- If you've tried all these steps and are still running into issues, then you may have entered a typo when creating your account and entering your address for the first time, or there could be a firewall issue. Either way, reach out to our Happiness Team at email@example.com, and we'll help you resolve the matter.
Article is closed for comments.