If your bouquet or plant isn’t up to par, we would be happy to make things right. Please reach out to our Happiness Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the quality issues you encountered - we will work with you to find a solution! Please include photos of the issues reported as it helps us pinpoint the source of the problem, and prevent future issues for you and other customers.
Guidelines for Replacements
- Please note the specific replacement product will be decided by one of our knowledgable team members to ensure the new bouquet is fresh and beautiful. In order to allow us to investigate the issue, we will not replace an item with the exact same product. We always aim to replace with a product of equal or greater value as inventory availability permits. We're happy to surprise & delight!
- Our offer of a replacement is non-transferable, meaning it is for the original recipient only. If you would prefer store credit, we are happy to apply an UrbanStems credit to your account instead so you can make someone else's day later!
- We request that quality issues are reported as soon as possible so we can investigate in a timely manner. If your bouquet was received with compromised quality, we want to look into what might have happened to make sure we are only sending out the freshest and most beautiful stems.
- For quality issues related to fresh-cut flower bouquets, we request that you send in your photos and feedback within 3 days of delivery so we can best pinpoint what the issue might be.
- For quality issues related to plants, please send in your photos and feedback within 14 days of delivery.
- Any quality complaints reported after the above timeline may not be eligable for a replacement because there is no way to substantiate that the issue was on our end and not user error. We cannot account for the growing conditions or level of care our products receive once your recipient has received them. Thank you for understanding!
- That being said, we understand that these are unprecedented times. If for any reason your gift is delayed and this causes an issue with the quality, please let us know right away so we can work with you to make things right!